2013 eXmark LZX801KA606
Lazer Z X-Series: What you get when you check all the boxes.
And with our top-of-the-line Lazer Z X-Series, there are plenty of boxes to check. For starters, you can choose from five rugged, commercial-grade engines, including a high-efficiency Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) model. Which also features our exclusive EGov and RED technologies. The X-Series also features our UltraCut™ Series 6 deck in 48-, 52-, 60- and 72-inch cutting widths. Whatever combination you choose, operators will ride in unrivaled comfort thanks to our unique seating system. There’s even a standard 12-volt adapter to keep devices charged. So, if you’re looking for our top-of-the-line mower, the Lazer Z X-Series should be at the top of your list.
UltraCut™ Series 6 deck: This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
Deck support system: A cutting deck this good deserves the best support possible. So, we developed a Panhard rod and strut system to eliminate side-to-side deck sway, reducing wear and maintenance costs.
Durable drive system: Our exclusive hydro drive system sets new standards for durability. High-temperature seals minimize leaks. Specially formulated oils optimize cooling. And there are no hoses to leak.
A new level of comfort: Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-mount Seat Isolation System.
2013 eXmark LZX801KA606
- Kawasaki® V-Twin FX801V
- Two Exmark-exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
16cc pumps and 17.1-cubic-inch motors with integrated shock valve
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–11.5 mph (18.5 kmph) forward, 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) reverse
- Fuel Capacity
- High-capacity, 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Electrical System
- 12-V battery
- Turning Radius
- True zero-turn.
- (& Motion Control) Hydraulically damped twin levers adjust fore and aft./Adjustable dampers (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Caster Tires
- 13 x 6.5-6 smooth tread, semi-pneumatic tires.
(Casters) 0.50"-thick, double-yoke, smooth-tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Drive Tires
- 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Multi-Trac®
- Deck Width
- 60" (152.4 cm)
(Deflector down) 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Deck Length
- 83.1 in. (211.1 cm)
- Deck Height
- 70.5 in. (179.1 cm)
- Curb Weight
- 1212 lbs
- 3 Years, Limited Commercial; 5 Years or 750 Hours, Limited Consumer
- Model #
- (Performance) Side discharge with option to bag or mulch.
- Operational diagnostics; Integral fuel gauge and hour meter
- Cutting Height
- 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
(Tip Speed) Approximately 18,500 fpm.
0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel.
- (Tractor) Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Parking Brake
- Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Deluxe, two-tone bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control (EVC) material; Innovative Seat Isolation System (SIS); Fore and aft adjustment from operator’s position with seat flip-up.
- (Blade) 1.75" (44.5 mm)-diameter splined blade driver.
- Drive Wheels
- (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC)
- 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Engine hour meter; Cup Holder; Deck Lift
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seamwelded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- (Style) Full-floating UltraCut Series 6 with heavy-duty spindle. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
(System) UltraCut™ Series 6/5.5"-deep deck/Cutting heights from 1"– 5.5"/Premium, heavy-duty cutter housings/Heavy-duty support with side spring and transport auto-lock/Single-point, finite height adjustment/Patented deck support struts.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- (PTO) MagStop Electromagnetic 200-ft-lbs clutch with spot brake
- Standard PTO
- 200 ft-lbs